If you’re looking to add a little bit of personalization to your WordPress site, one easy way to do so is by changing the menu color. In this post, we’ll show you how to change menu color in WordPress in just a few clicks. Read on for more!
Changing the menu color in WordPress is quick and easy – simply follow these steps:
- Login to your WordPress Dashboard
- Go to Appearance > Menus
- Select the “Menu Settings” tab
- Under “Select a Theme Location”, choose the location of the menu you’d like to edit
- Choose your desired colors under “Display Options” > “Menu Background Color” and “Menu Text Color”
- Save your changes!
That’s all there is to it. Now you know how to change menu color in WordPress. Give it a try on your site and see how it looks! If you’re looking to add a little bit of personalization to your WordPress site, one easy way to do so is by changing the menu color.
What Is The Menu Color?
The menu color is the background color of your WordPress menu bar. By default, it is usually set to light gray. You can change it to any color you want.
Why Would I Want To Change It?
There are a few reasons why you might want to change your menu color. Maybe you want it to match your website’s branding colors. Or maybe you just want it to be a different color because you think it looks better. Whatever the reason, changing your menu color is easy to do in WordPress.
How Do I Change My Menu Color?
- Simply go to Appearance > Menus and click on the gear icon next to the menu you want to edit.
- In the drop-down box that appears, select “Edit Menu.”
- On the next page, you’ll see a field labeled “Menu Settings.”
- In that field, you’ll see a color picker.
- Use that to select the color you want for your menu.
- Once you’ve selected a color, click on the “Save Menu” button.
And that’s it! You’ve successfully changed your WordPress menu color. If you ever want to change it back or choose a different color, simply follow these same steps. Changing your menu color is easy and only takes a few seconds. So go ahead and experiment until you find the perfect look for your website.
If you want to change the color of your menu in WordPress, there are a few different ways that you can do it.
- One way is to simply go to the Appearance > Menus page in your WordPress dashboard and click on the “Screen Options” tab at the top.
- From here, you can check the box next to “CSS Classes” and then save your changes.
- Once you’ve done this, you can go back to Appearance > Menus and click on the arrow next to any menu item that you want to change the color of.
- In the “CSS Classes (optional)” field that appears, simply enter the class name that you want to use. For example, if you want to use the “red” class, you would enter “red” in this field.
- Once you’ve saved your changes, you can go to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and add the following CSS:
Of course, you can change the hex code to whatever color you want. Once you save your changes, the menu item that you added the class to should now be that color.
Changing The Color Of The Entire Menu
- If you want to change the color of your entire menu, then you can do so by going to Appearance > Customize > Menus and choosing a new link color.
- You can also choose how hover colors are applied to your menu items. For example, you can have them use the same color as your link color, or you can have them use a different color.
And that’s how you can change the color of your menu in WordPress! If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment below.
Changing The Font Of The Menu
Do you want to change the font of your menu as well?
You can do that by going to Appearance > Customize > Typography and choosing a new font for your menus. Just like with colors, there are many different fonts that you can choose from and you can even preview how they look on your site before making any changes. So if you’re not happy with the default menu font, definitely give this a try.
Hopefully, this article helped you learn how to change the color of your menu in WordPress. Thank you for reading!
Advantages And Disadvantages Of Each Method
If you want to change the menu color in WordPress, there are a few different methods you can use. Each method has its advantages and disadvantages, so it’s important to choose the right one for your needs. Here’s a look at the different methods and how they work:
- The first method is to use a plugin. Plugins are great because they’re easy to use and they offer a lot of flexibility. However, they can also be expensive, and some of them require you to have a lot of technical knowledge.
- The second method is to edit your theme files. This is a good option if you know how to code or if you’re comfortable working with code. However, it’s not recommended for beginners, because it can be difficult to understand how the code works.
- The third method is to use a custom CSS file. This is a good option if you’re comfortable working with code and if you want more control over how your menu looks. However, it’s important to note that this method can be time-consuming and it requires you to have a lot of technical knowledge.
Which method you choose will depend on your needs and your level of expertise. If you’re not sure which one is right for you, we recommend trying out a few different methods until you find the one that works best for you. Thanks for reading! We hope this article was helpful.
If you want to change the menu color in WordPress, there are a few different ways that you can do it. You can either use a plugin or edit your theme’s CSS file. If you’re not comfortable with code, then using a plugin is probably the best option for you. There are a few different plugins that you can use, so make sure to find one that suits your needs. Once you’ve installed and activated the plugin, follow the instructions on how to change the menu color. If you’re comfortable with editing code, then changing the menu color in WordPress is relatively easy. All you need to do is edit your theme’s CSS file and add some code to change the color of the menu. Again, if you’re not comfortable with code, then using a plugin is probably the best option for you. Whichever method you choose, make sure to test it out on your site before making it live. That way, you can be sure that everything looks how you want it to. Do you have any questions about how to change the menu color in WordPress? Let us know in the comments below!